We do not charge any extra to include a small dog on your booking.
If you bring a pet you must adhere to our pet policy:
1. Owners will ensure all vaccinations; flea and worm treatments are up to date.
2. Dogs must be regularly brushed as required, to remove loose hair.
3. Dogs will not be allowed on furniture, in the bedrooms or left un-supervised in the garden.
4. Dogs will not be left un-attended in the cottages unless they are in a dog crate.
5. Any poo will picked up and properly disposed of straight away.
6. If dogs get wet on a walk they will be thoroughly dried on arrival home.
7. Properties will be left free of any dog hair or paw marks on departure day.
We are sure that all responsible pet owners will be happy to sign up to this, if you have any questions, please ask, we are here to help.
In order that we can continue to provide access to pet owners we ask for your co-operation in adhering to our policy above.
Please note that should any additional cleaning be required as a result of non-compliance with our pet-policy, we will charge an additional cleaning fee.
Finally we wish you and your 4-legged friend a very pleasant stay in Brixham!