Ground floor holiday apartment with stunning uninterrupted sea views. The Cove is a new development of 35 luxuriously furnished and decorated waterfront apartments in a quiet, elevated position above the beach at Fishcombe Cove. The South West Coastal Path runs behind the development and it's bordered by National Trust Woodland to the right.
Please note: Due to Coronavirus social distancing measures the pool may be closed during your visit.
- Ground floor apartment which can sleep up to 4 guests in comfort
- Contemporary accommodation with attractive, understated styling throughout
- Short breaks from 2 nights
- Dedicated on site parking space
- Direct access to the South West Coast Path and secluded beaches
- Heated open air swimming pool (May Bank holiday – September)
- Attractive patio terrace with sea views, perfect for relaxing
- 15 minute walk to Brixham town centre for shops and restaurants
The Cove is located above Fishcombe Cove, adjacent to National Trust woodland. It is a gated community of 35 apartments providing parking and a heated open air swimming pool (May Bank holiday – September)
There is private access to the beach directly from the development whilst Brixham is approximately a 15 minute walk via Battery Gardens and alongside the harbour. The South West Coast Path runs behind The Cove offering a variety of walks.
Sandpiper 3 has good accessibility and is full of natural light. Sliding doors lead from the patio to the living room and main bedroom. The apartment benefits from a walk-in shower. The patio provides the opportunity to sit and relax in the sunshine whilst enjoying the magnificent sea views of Torbay and beyond.
Sandpiper 3 is well-equipped including a dishwasher, microwave, cooker and hob plus washing machine. At the rear of the property, there is an undercroft useful for storing beach equipment, walking boots, bicycles, canoes and wet suits etc.
A dedicated onsite parking space, close to your apartment, is included as is wi-fi, access to the heated open air swimming pool (end of May to mid September), quality bed linen & towels and all utilities.
- Stunning coastal views from a large terrace with dining table & chairs
- Sea views and terrace access from both the lounge and master bedroom
- 1 double master bedroom, 1 twin bedroom
- Heated open air swimming pool - open end of May to mid September
- Luxury kitchen with clothes washer dryer and dishwasher
- Cool, sleek modern design and top quality furnishings
- On site dedicated parking space
- Quality bed linen & towels included
- No smoking
- No pets
- Short breaks from 2 nights available most of the year
Damage Deposit - your card will be pre-authorised for a £100 security deposit when you pay your balance. This authorisation is released within 7 days of departure.